|May. 8, 2018 @ 7:00 PM at the The Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
|Oct. 13, 2015 Meeting Minute
|NITNC Meeting Minutes
October 13, 2015
Terry Deno opened the meeting at 7:04 p.m.
Terry Deno gave the updates on:
• The neighborhood CURBSIDE pickup on October 20, 2015
• Free CPR refresher training class on October 27 at the Lowell Ave. fire station at 6:30 p.m.
• The board currently does not have the ability to send out Email updates, but the website is still in operation with lots of info. Website is NITNC.com.
• New protected turn lights are now functional at Barnes and Indian Trail Rd.
John Hernandez met with the manager of STCU to see if they would advertise our monthly meeting date and time, but at this time, the reader board is solely used for their advertising purposes. The STCU manager will potentially be attending our meeting in November.
Mel Neil gave the fund account update of $3665.38.
• Updated the audience with our information table and flyer handout at Albertson’s on October 10. Asked is any attendees were present at tonight’s meeting due to the flyer handouts. 0 responses.
• Announced that Albertson’s will be installing a bulletin board dedicated solely to NITNC information in the store’s foyer. Any information that any NIT neighbor would like to post can be done by sending an email to Leslie @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings will be put up within 48 hours of receipt.
No CA update was given.
Police Update: Officer Doug Strosahl gave us updates on:
• Recent complaints of transients in the neighborhood. He has had contact with them and is in the process of “moving them along.” Recent sighting were at the landfill area, Woodridge forest area, Lucitano apts and the Library. Code enforcement has been cleaning up after them. City parks are open to anyone until 10:00 p.m. .
Shar Lichty gave her presentation and platform for running for Mayor.
Ben Stuckart gave his presentation and platform for running for City Council President.
Karen Stratton gave her presentation and platform for running for City Council.
Evan Verduin gave his presentation and platform for running for City Council.
Mayor David Condon gave his presentation and platform for running for re-election for Mayor.
Mike Cathcart gave his presentation to Vote NO on Prop 1. All candidates, except Shar Lichty, are against Prop 1.
All presentations included a question and answer period from the audience after each presentation.
Terry Deno closed the meeting at 8:45 p.m.